Windmills Marketing provides social media coaching services featuring Neal Schaffer as coach for the following types of clients:
- Social Media Strategy Consulting Clients who would like further assistance in implementing or maintaining their social media strategy
- Companies who would like to bring on a strategic advisor for their social efforts to ensure the ROI of their investment in social media and stay abreast of the latest trends, tools, and tips
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs and others with limited budgets who cannot afford the Windmills Marketing Social Media Strategy Plan creation program yet understand the value and expertise that Windmills Marketing brings to their business
Social media coaching can help you further enhance as well as assist in the successful implementation of your social strategy, whether you are a small business owner or a CEO of a large corporation. It also helps you refine different components of your current social strategy, including your strategic objectives, content strategy, choice of channels, methods utilized to calculate the ROI of your methods, et. al.
If you have already hired a business coach in the past, you will intuitively understand the potential benefits of hiring a social media coach. If not, here are just some of the several advantages to hiring Windmills Marketing to be your business coach:
1) Once trained by a coach, your business will have a more enhanced strategy that focuses your resources for the greatest chance of success – and return on social media investment. Your business might find new as well as better ways of utilizing social media through the expertise and experience that Windmills Marketing brings to the table.
2) Your social media efforts will be better aligned with your corporate strategy and thus strengths of your business. This will undoubtedly result in several tangible benefits to your company, including additional and higher quality traffic to your social media properties and website with individuals that are interested in the products/services that you offer, resulting in more “warm” leads and business opportunities.
3) You will be able to start building a strong metrics dashboard and measure results so that you can adjust your strategy and tactics quickly.
4) You can ensure that you and your business will be ahead of the curve when it comes to leveraging the potential that social media has for your business.
Windmills Marketing recognizes that all businesses are not the same and face unique challenges. Furthermore, as you can imagine, there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ cookie-cutter approach or solution when it comes to social media. Therefore, your coaching begins by understanding your challenges, your goals, and your current efforts. After that information is collected and discussed with you, your coach will deliver a plan to help you meet your goals.
Coaching can be done in-person in Los Angeles County (Los Angeles, Long Beach, Glendale, Pasadena, Pomona, Torrance, etc.), Orange County (Santa, Ana, Orange, Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, etc.), as well as San Diego County (San Diego, Chula Vista, Oceanside, Escondido, etc.). For all other locations coaching will be conducted using a combination of telephone as well as Skype and other Internet telecommunication services.
For more information on Windmills Marketing and their Social Media Coaching program, or for a free phone consultation, please contact Windmills Marketing.